Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Faceted Search Sliders

While looking for interesting designs I stumbled upon whichbook.net, which has an interesting solution for displaying search facets. Whichbook.net represents each facet in terms of its extreme values. I found this approach to be very clever, simple and intuitive. Try to apply a more traditional label-per-slider approach to this screen. Maybe you can do better than me, but I could only get to a more complex and confusing list.

Can you do better? Guess what: I ended up buying a book! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is an interesting concept. It was a little overwhelming because there were so many sliders - think it has any possible application to our work?

Slow ... Fast? :)

Unknown said...

That seems like a good candidate :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Stumbleupon RSS Feed

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting Coupons